YITH Google Product Feed for WooCommerce plugin create the correct file including the products you have selected allowing you to show them on Google search engine in no time.
After registering the account on Google Merchant, all you have to do is activate our “YITH Google Product Feed for WooCommerce” plugin to create the correct file including the products you have selected allowing you to show them on Google search engine in no time.
It’s easy as pie! Your business will grow beyond expectation.
Look at the plugin features below:
- No limits to the number of feeds that you can create
- Include all products in the feed, or just the ones in the selected category and/or tag
- Generate feeds as .xml and/or .txt files
- Create custom templates for your feeds and choose which Google fields you want to choose
- Choose the information you want to display for each Google field in the feed
- Include information linked to a specific custom field in the feed
- Optionally, add a prefix and/or a suffix for the information shown on Google Shop
- Manage Google Merchant general feeds: set the same values for all products override the global values at the product level (simple product) or variation level