Divi comes with over 20 pre-made layouts right out of the box. These beautiful layouts can be used to jump-start your new projects, allowing you to build new pages in just a matter of minutes.
Updated on: Jul 25, 2019 @ 2:22 pm To Version: 3.19.4
Newspaper is a WordPress theme that lets you write articles and blog posts with ease. We offer great support and friendly help!
Updated on: Jul 25, 2019 @ 2:09 am
- new: 7 New installable demos created with the tagDiv Cloud Library: Entertainment, Living Mag, Fast News, Gossip, Journal, Gaming, and Lifestyle Blog. You can modify all the templates like the single post, author page, category, and so on, using the frontend drag and drop functionality:
- new: Fully customizable Entertainment Demo;
- new: Fully customizable Living Mag Demo;
- new: Fully customizable Fast News Demo;
- new: Fully customizable Gossip Demo;
- new: Fully customizable Journal Demo;
- new: Fully customizable Gaming Demo;
- New: Fully customizable Lifestyle Blog.
- new: We’re introducing the intuitive Right-Click option in the tagDiv Composer page builder to bring you new features and a natural way to design your website:
- new: Copy and Paste options available from the Right-Click menu for elements, columns, and rows available; This functionality also works between pages, not only on the same page;
- new: Copy and Paste Style option. Now you can copy the customized style of an element and apply it to all the similar ones. The feature is available from the Right-Click menu for elements, columns, and rows. You can also use it between pages, not only on the same page;
- new: Reset Style option. Now you have the option to revert an element style to the default design settings. The feature is available from the Right-Click menu;
- new: Save as Element option. From the Right-Click menu, you can save elements and rows as predefined ones, and use them later from the ‘Add Element’ button in the tagDiv Composer
- new: Delete option. Now it’s easy to remove the unwanted items from your page, straight from the Right-Click menu;
- new: Duplicate option – available from the Right-Click menu
- new: Clear option available from the right-click menu. Now you can quickly remove all the elements from a column or row.
- new: 10 beautiful Big Grid Flex elements
- new: Style Presets for Big Grids Flex and Category Grids
- new: option to choose the H tag format for the Title element
- new: option to Duplicate a Cloud template
- new: “Used on” Column in Cloud Templates section. Now you can easily see which template is assigned and used on your website.
- new: Post Loop 2 element: Use this new element to display posts loop using other designs
- new: option to quickly change the Page or Template Name directly from the tagDiv Composer page builder editor
- new: Recent Comments element with new Extra Style settings
- new: the list of Used Colors for pickers is now available in tagDiv Composer in the Recent Colors section
- new: the list of Used Fonts is available in the tagDiv Composer under the Load Font Settings menu
- new: We’ve tested and updated the Visual Composer plugin to the latest version
- misc: new alert message box in tagDiv Composer
- misc: settings updated for the Single Review Overall and Summary Post elements
- misc: the List Menu element: added a new font option for the header title section
- misc: Flex block 1: added color option for the review stars
- misc: new options for Slide element. Now you can choose a specific height responsive
- misc: update for tagDiv Newsletter plugin: added MailChimp GDPR checkboxes
- misc: update for tagDiv Cloud Library plugin: new enumeration system for duplicated templates and other UX improvements
- fix: the tagDiv Composer panel’s appearance when the scroll is hidden in your browser
- fix: style for comment edit link
- fix: Column Text encoding issues
- fix: bug when deleting an assigned Single Cloud template
- fix: Single Post review – the Google Structured Data error
- fix: Flex Grids blocks – the horizontal align
- fix: smartlist missing paragraph
- fix: minor fixes for the tagDiv Newsletter plugin for the MailerLite
- fix: various fixes for the WooCommerce CSS
- fix: the Comments form issues
- fix: the Category Grids and Flex Grids blocks – the title hover color
- fix: Facebook ‘Like’ button issue on the Mobile Theme plugin
- fix: other minor fixes
The7 it’s the Most Customisable WordPress Theme on the Market!
Updated on: Jul 25, 2019 @ 2:35 am
1. New (and first on the market!): import pages from The7 pre-made websites by a link (URL). Feature is available via Pages > Import interface.
2. New: icon-fonts upload interface. Available via The7 > Icons Manager. Fully compatible and deeply integrated with WPBakery Page Builder and Ultimate Addons.
3. New: super-customizable Albums Masonry and Grid shortcode.
5. New: Button microwidget.
6. Improved: WooCommerce 3.5.0 compatibility.
7. Improved: optimized usage of post meta data. This leads to smaller (and therefore faster) database.
8. Improver: search pre-made website by link (URL) added in The7 > Pre-made websites.
9. Improved: Search microwidget.
10. Improved: White label tool removes The7 references in popup messages.
11. Improved: gradient picker in shortcodes. Now (instead of 2-color gradient) you can choose as many color stops as you want. Gradient angle option is also available.
12. Improved: “buy” button added to related WooCommerce products.
13. Improved: added compatibility with WooCommerce YITH AJAX Filter plugin.
14. Fixed: side overlap setting in Blog List shortcode leads to each second featured image not being clickable on mobile layouts.
15. Fixed: issue with “standard” pagination not working in Photos Masonry and Grid shortcode.
Other minor improvements and fixes.
Flatsome is the perfect theme for your shop or company website, or for all your client websites if you are an agency or freelancer.
Updated on: Jul 25, 2019 @ 3:18 am
FIXED: Outdated WooCommerce 3.5.1 templates.
FIXED: Various CSS errors with new sticky add to cart.
FIXED: Vertical tab content padding in RTL.
FIXED: Backward compatibility for deprecated get_flatsome_breadcrumbs().
Betheme is full of different pre-built websites so you can easily import any demo website within seconds at 1 click.
Updated on: Nov 30, 2019 @ 2:41 am To Version: 21.4.7
Porto is an Responsive Wordpress eCommerce Theme that is extremely customizable, easy to use and fully responsive. Suitable for every type of business, portfolio, blog and ecommerce sites.
Updated on: Jul 25, 2019 @ 2:20 am
– Fixed php notice in inc/plugins/importer/porto-parsers.php
– Fixed background image issue for some shortcodes
– Fixed errors in W3C CSS Validator
– Fixed banner style issue on boxed layout
– Fixed an issue which tooltips were not displayed in live options panel