Money Back Guarantee
Most Premium Plugin Store sales go smoothly, but if there’s a problem with a purchase, the Premium Plugin Store Money Back Guarantee ensures that buyers receive the item they ordered or get their money back.
Buyers can use the Premium Plugin Store Money Back Guarantee when:
They don’t receive an item
They receive an item that doesn’t match the listing description
Most transactions on mypremiumplugins.com are covered by the Premium Plugin Store Money Back Guarantee.
Purchases are covered by the Premium Plugin Store Money Back Guarantee when all of the following are true:
- An item isn’t received or it isn’t as described in the listing.
- A buyer reports that they didn’t receive an item or requests a return within the Premium Plugin Store Money Back Guarantee timelines.
- The buyer made the purchase on Premium Plugin Store via checkout or an Premium Plugin Store invoice with one of the following payment methods:
- PayPal Credit
- Credit card or debit card
- The item was paid for in a single payment (including payments with PayPal Credit).
- Buyer’s remorse or any reason other than not receiving an item or receiving an item that isn’t as described in the listing.
- Items damaged upon custom edits.
- Duplicate claims through other resolution methods.
Trackbacks and pingbacks
No trackback or pingback available for this article.