YITH PayPal Adaptive Payments for WooCommerce allows you to share the payments you receive on your store with all the partners you want, instantly and automatically.
You will just have to specify the share of the income and your partner’s PayPal account and our plugin will take care of the rest, using PayPal’s API keys it will let you share the payments of all of your sales and to receive the money immediately on each respective account.
This system is great! It will not only allow you to have a potential number of collaborators or partners, but you will also be able to handle them in a quick and easy way.
Besides, thanks to the compatibility with our best seller plugin YITH WooCommerce Multi-Vendor you can perform automatic payments to all of your vendors in order to save precious time.
- Enable PayPal Adaptive Payment on your shop
This payment method will automatically be the only available one if products from more vendors are purchased together
- Split the purchase amount into more parts
Enter one or more receivers and set a percent commission value for each of them
- Create a specific configuration for your products
by selecting receivers and commissions different from those specified in the general settings
- Use Parallel Payments method
During the purchase process, users will view the complete list of vendors and their commissions will be immediately allocated to their own account
- Use the Chained Payments method and show users as if you were the only seller
Sales will be first credited to your account and commissions will be later allocated to your merchants
- Delay payment of commissions
Payment of commissions can be automatically delayed for a specific number of days after the payment is received
- Force the payment of commissions
Through a dedicated button, you’ll be able to force the payment of commissions owed in the order
- Enable the Sandbox mode for all your tests
You’ll be able to make as many tests as you need without having to use your personal PayPal account
- Keep your merchants updated about the status of their commissions
From “My Account” page vendors will be able to check whether their owed commissions have been paid or not
- Combine the plugin with YITH WooCommerce Multi-Vendor
Create a multi-store marketplace and pay your vendors’ commissions automatically using YITH PayPal Adaptive Payments for WooCommerce